Here is just a quick overview of my outfit. I am wearing two of my to-go clothing pieces. The one I focuse on first is my copper/gold colourd Pants from J Brand. Because they are hand crafted they look this cool rough effect. They fit perfectly to my Ralph Lauren belt which I already have for years.
So like I already did yesterday, I am wearing my winter jacket and my Buffalo shoes. as well as my messenger bag from bimba&Lola. Today I have my hair up in a high ponytail and I am also wearing my wool orange handwarmers from H&M.
My fluffy jacket is from Machima and I wear it all the time in the winter and autumm, especially with this pair of pants. My black/grey t-shirt is from tally weill and has the word "WASTED" written on it in gold letters which fits perfectly to my copper pants. They have cut outs at the shoulders and that makes it more stylish and different than other shirts.
And at last my shirt under my t-shirt is a army green colour and I just pulled it a bit over my pants. That was it.
Xoxo Isa
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen