Montag, 20. Januar 2014

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

So today I will just make a quick outfit of the day because I want to make longer and more thought through posts on Saturday and Sunday. So lets get into it..... Oh and sorry for the bad lightning and quality.

 Like yesterday I am wearing my copper Pants and my hair up in a topknot because I just love both.
 
 My crop top style pullover is from Burberry and because it is sometimes kind of itchy at the arms I always wear a blouse under it. This time I am wearing my Mango Jeans blouse which has this stylish ombre effect on it( you couldn't really see that today). This is actually a new combination I tried today. My earings which you can not see that good on the picture are the same I wear everyday  when I do not feel like dressing up with my accesories.
 
 These are shoes I wore today. They are light blue wedge sneakers in light blue. They are from the brand called Buffalo. I paired the neon pink shoelace with it. You could decide which shoelace you want to have. Either light blue or neon pink. It always has this cool detail on the sides and everywhere on the shoe. I will try to have a outfit of the day at leat every second day.
 
Xoxo Isa
 
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen