This is a picture of my total outfit but with my jacket open. I had it closed the whole day because the wind was very cold.
My hat is from Tally Weill ( is that how you write it?) and I am in love with it. It has this cute panda face on it.
My pant are a light pink which is already washed out a little bit. My jacket is my warm winter jacket from Bershka which I think I already showed in a outfit of the day. My pullover is also from Bershka and has nice detail on the shoulders which I am going to show in the next picture.
This is the detail from the pullover. As you can see it has this simple knit and then the sparkly little things.
The gloves I am wearing are from my mom. I actually don't know from which brand they are but they have this nice pattern in the front and leather in the back. That was it for the outfit of the day. See you tomorrow!
Xoxo Isa



Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen