Hey again. As I am still fully relaxing in my vacations I decided to do another outfit of the day. Maybe I will do another one today which shows my outfit of the night. Because you mostly already know most of my staple clothing pieces such as my winter jacket and boots which I even did a review on( http://becauseitoldyou.blogspot.de/2014/01/empodium-boots.html ) it will not be as long and fully detailed like my reviews. Lets get started.
This is my full outfit. Like always I am wearing my warm winter jacket and my shoes. You dont really see it on this picture but like yesterday I am wearing my gloves( here is alink to the outfit yesterday: http://becauseitoldyou.blogspot.de/2014/02/outfit-of-day-holidays.html ).
To be honest this actually one of my favorite pictures, not because you can see the clothes that good but because of the beautiful background and my expression. The top I am wearing is from BCBG and is a black and white striped knit sweatshirt with cutouts at the shoulders. I think it is very comfortable and you can wear it with almost everything and look good. My pants are highwaisted jeans from Zara and I almost wear them all the time, especially with combination of the top with the pants.
I actually wanted to describe the pants in this picture but you couldn't really see them. My hair was just in a simple ponytail because I had my hat on. That as it for this quick post. Hope you enjoyed.
Xoxo Isa

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen