Dienstag, 17. Juni 2014

Justin Timberlake Concert !!!!

I am back. Ok I was never really  gone but I didn't post for a while. Exam week is over and I am soooo exhausted right now. I just came back from school because our fifth grade is doing a musical (it is a little tradition in our school) and I am doing the hair and makeup. So basically I am allowed to tease the hair of 20 girls and boys. Yay. Also I started making my own cheerleading bows since I am a cheerleader. So if you want me to do a tutorial then tell me! I will show you some pictures of the concert now and before I start, it was the best concert EVER. It was just amazing. Sooo lets go!:




He was THIS near after the stage started to move out




I wanted to upload a video but it didn't work. Sorry that this is such a small post but I just really don't have time. 

Xoxo Isa

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen