Xoxo Isa
Donnerstag, 5. Juni 2014
Whats been going on in my life
Hiiii guys. So in the next time I won't be able to post thattt much since I have a lot going on in my life. So basically I have exam week. Thats why I have loads of studying and exam writing to do. Next week I will try to do as much posts as possible, so that will not be a lot of posts. But the week after I will post like normal. The thing is that I would post on thursday since friday will be OK but I have cheerleading sooooo yeah. But the weeks after I will have a so called "experiential week" which is basically just field trips and we will be chilling. Maybe I will try to do more outfits of the day+tomorrow I will be going to the justin Timberlake konzert so I will do a ootd, hair and probably make up. SOOOOOOO excited. Thats everything I wanted to say and I hope you understand!
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
So maybe you can add a photo of justin :-)))
AntwortenLöschen