First of all: I love love love the packaging. The color makes it look so young and I think a little bit like candy. For me the packaging is a actual criteria because for €32 I want the product to look good AND to work.
This is how it looks from the inside. I has a light rose tint but just appears as a glow on the lips. I think the scent is a mix of peppermint and the usual Dior lip product scent, if you know what I mean. When you apply the product on the lips it gives a nice feeling and a very natural color. The lip balm is smooth but not sticky which makes me love it even more. The feeling and product stays on a long time and you think your lips are being moisturized the entire time.
In conclusion I must say I really love this product and if you think about buying it then do it. I must say that I have lots of lip balms and this must be under my 5 favorite ones. Many people say that €32 is too much for a lip product and I must say that it is worth it. I would rather buy one very good product for my lips then thousand bad ones. I hope you liked this post and I would love if you could give me some ideas for my next posts.
Xoxo Isa


Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen