The first product is the ESSENCE EYEBROW STYLIST SET. As you can see I used it quite a lot already. Usually I just use the left and lighter color because it matches my brows better. It has a quite powdery substance which makes it come if easily. This is why I love the next product.
This is one of my new favorites. It is called the ESSENCE LASH AND BROW GEL MASCARA. I usually use this to fix my eyebrow powder or to prime my lashes before the mascara. I also like the packaging because it looks fresh and pretty. The only thing I don't like is the smell since it smells very chemical.But for about €1.25 that is not a big deal.
This product I barely used in winter time. It is a special edition and not available anymore. TICKET TO PARADISE is the name from the LE it was in. You know what I just realized? This is lipliner not a eyeliner. Ok so......I can just say that I really like this as a eyeliner since it is very smooth and the color looks just like summer.
This is actually a eyeliner. You can't really see the product on this pic but it is a DOUBLE SIDED EYELINER with the colors 11 blue&me. The oft color is the darker one and the bottom line on my hand. The lighter is the middle one on my hand. I must say that is like the lighter one more since it looks more like ice and I just really like the color. I don't like the texture as much though because it doesn't glide on as easily but I you take a little more time it actually looks really pretty on the eyelid.
This eyeliner duo is one of my favorite drugstore eyeshadows. It is the ESSENCE 3D EYESHADOW in the shade 04 irresistible caramel cream. This eyeshadow is really pigmented and I just love it. It has those nice metallic colors. You can wear them on your own or together and they look really pretty. On the back it even says you should trey it on wet for more effects. I want to try that!
This is a single eyeshadow. It is in the shade 02 Dance all night. This was probably one of my first eyeshadows. What can I say abut this color? It is just a simple white with sparkle. The only thing I don't really like about essence eyeshadows is that when ever you wear them without a proper eyeshadow base they crease really fast. But like the first eyeshadow is is very pigmented.
So that was it for this post. Do you want to see a post about my favorite nail polishes? Tell m in the comments!
Xoxo Isa







I like your blog! Nice colours!
AntwortenLöschenInteresting, I will return.
AntwortenLöschen