BEAUTY
The first thing is the nivea day cream. I will not repeat what I said what in my everyday makeup routine. If you want to see what I wrote just go on this link: http://becauseitoldyou.blogspot.de/2014/05/everyday-makeup-routine.html
Same for this product: http://becauseitoldyou.blogspot.de/2014/05/everyday-makeup-routine.html
This month I loved the revlon lip butter in '' juicy papaya'' and the benefit lipgloss in bella bamba. I have the bella bamba in the small size. Both look so pretty together since they both have a light tint of orange and they look really pretty and not to much on the lips.
Another favorite this month is the color dark horse from my naked 1 palette. I use this under my waterline almost everyday on the weekend.
FASHION
I don't know why but this picture just turned out being the wrong way around. This bag you also saw in my outfit of the day. The bag is from Topshop and I just love the color and and retro style. The chain is gold and looks really pretty with everything. There is not that much space inside the bag but my phone, lipstick and keys fit in it which is all I need.
This picture is also the wrong way around which annoys me but I hope you don't mind. This florin romper is really light on your body which is perfect for the hot weather. The romper is from Urban Outfitters and is by far on of my favorites this month because whenever you feel like dressing comfy then just throw on a romper and you look pretty.
I hope you enjoyed! Tell me in the comments what your favorites this month were.
Xoxo Isa






Schöne Favouriten :) den Romper finde ich sehr hübsch *__*
AntwortenLöschenMein Favorit für diesen Monat sind meine VS Bodysprays :)
Ich wünsche dir einen tollen Tag!
Liebste Grüße,
Lilly <3 von www.fetch-ing.blogspot.de
danke und ich lieeebe die vs body sprays! xoxo isa
Löschenhey bei mir läuft zur zeit eine Blogvorstellung, ich würde mich freuen wenn du teilnehmen würdest <3
AntwortenLöschenbeautylovethelifeyoulive.blogspot.de
ja klar ich gucke
Löschendie naked palette ist soo toll <3
AntwortenLöschenLG*
Nathalie von Fashion Passion Love ♥
Jaaaa. ich könnte nicht mehr ohne sie leben *.*
Löschen