So the first look is basically just a low side ponytail. I decided to put a little bow-ish thing in it so it looks more pretty and not so boring. I don't really think you need a tutorial for this.....but hey! If you want one tell me in the comments.
The next hair look is just a low braided ponytail which I put on the side. I just braided a little part so I have lots of unbraided hair. I just really like the look of this. I used a colorful hair tie to secure the braid. It just adds a little pop of color.
The last look is one of my favorite looks if I feel like doing my hair but I don't want to take too much time. I don't want to explain this to much but if you want a tutorial then tell me in the comments. I think I might just to a little post on what to do if you run late to school/work. What do you think about that?
So that was already it! If you want me to do any posts specifically then tell me and I will probably do it.
Xoxo Isa
Thank you for your nice comment!!! I really love your style aswell and your theme of your blog
AntwortenLöschenDie drei Ideen sehen wirklich klasse aus *__* die letzte trage ich auch recht häufig :)
AntwortenLöschenLiebste Grüße,
Lilly <3