Me without makeup :)
I start priming my eyes with the urban decay eyeshadow primer
Then I use the eyeshadow Virgin out of the naked palette and put this all over my lid.
Then I use the color Sin and put a little in my crease.
Then I use just a little of the color Dark horse and put that in the outer part of my lid.
Then I take the color Sidecar and pat that over the other eyeshadow for just a little glitter
Then I take my Master precise eyeliner from Maybelline and do a line and a small wing.
I use my Chanel mascara in a green/blue shade and use this instead of normal mascara. I use this on my upper and lower lashes.
Instead of a blush I use my Benetint from benefit.
Thats the finished makeup! I know that it is not everybody's type but I would wear it and I know that some of you would to. tomorrow will come another tutorial for a dark makeup look. If you like those tell me in the comments! I really like doing tutorials so if you like those it would really make me happy!
Xoxo Isa
Looks Great *__*
AntwortenLöschenXx, Lilly
www.fetch-ing.blogspot.de
It's so beautiful! xoxo Franzi
AntwortenLöschen